Parent/Guardian Handbook (2021-22)
Why is the Parent/Guardian Handbook important?
This handbook contains the most important ABIS rules and regulations that are related to students and parents.
Parents are kindly asked and expected to read this document and become acquainted with the school rules and consequences.
Supply Lists (2022-23)
JK – Grade 6: Personal Supply Lists
• To simplify the teaching process for students in these grades, the school will provide all the stationary items required for learning at school.
• Parents are responsible for purchasing personal items for their children where we also added some sanitary items.
• Parents pay for these supplies as part of the Books & Supplies Fees.
• Whenever possible, please clearly label all the student’s supplies with his/her first and last name.
Grades 7 and 8: School, Stationary and Personal Supplies
• For these grades, parents need to purchase all supplies for students at the beginning of the new school year.
• Parents are responsible for purchasing all school supplies and stationary for their children for the entire year.
• Please keep all purchased items at home until needed.
• For the remainder of the school year, please send these items moderately as needed.
[NEW] Uniform Order Form
Request for Administration of Medication – Generic
Use this form to authorize staff to administer any medication, as needed, for your child throughout the school year. Parents are required to call and provide verbal confirmation to the school office for every medication.